Trouble viewing? Read this email on the web.
Will you join our statewide day of action this Thursday, March 7 to make sure all of our State Representatives hear our support for extending health care to 275,000 Ohioans?
If the Ohio House voted on the budget today, we're concerned they would decide not to extend Medicaid.
Our goal is to show Representative Sprague of the Health & Human Service subcommittee and members of the Ohio House that there is broad public support to extend health coverage to 275,000 Ohioans in the state budget.
Our message is simple: “Strengthen communities and the economy in Ohio. Keep Medicaid expansion in the state budget.”
Please see the instructions below for how to join in the call-in day.
If you are interested in getting more people in your community involved, please forward this email to your contacts. Will you let me know if you spread the word to your network?
Thanks for sharing the plan with your community and joining us in advocating for healthy families and communities in Ohio.
Will Petrik, State Director
Instructions for Call In Day
Step 1: Email your State Representative
- Click here.
- Fill out your zip code (and address if needed).
- Edit / personalize the form email. It makes your message more effective.
Step 2: Call Rep. Sprague and your State Representative
- Use this link to call Rep Sprague and your State Representative.
- Make sure you click "Submit" to log your call.
Step 3: Spread the Word
- Forward this message to a friend.
- Click on the Facebook and Twitter icons on the top of this page to share with your friends and followers.