Trouble viewing? Read this email on the web.
Will you join advocates and organizations across the state in a day of action today to extend coverage to 275,000 Ohioans? All we need you to do is send one email and make two calls.
The opposition is loud and organized, but we know that a majority of voters in Ohio support extending Medicaid. The Ohio House needs to hear our support!
Our goal is to show the Health & Human Service subcommittee and members of the Ohio House that there is broad public support to extend health coverage to 275,000 Ohioans in the state budget.
Our message is simple: “Strengthen communities and the economy in Ohio. Keep Medicaid expansion in the state budget.”
Instructions for Call In Day
Step 1: Email your State Representative
- Click here.
- Fill out your zip code (and address if needed).
- Edit / personalize the form email. It makes your message more effective.
Step 2: Call Rep. Sprague and your State Representative
- Use this link to call Rep Sprague and your State Representative.
- Make sure you click "Submit" to log your call.
Step 3: Spread the Word
- Forward this message to a friend.
- Click on the Facebook and Twitter icons on the top of this page to share with your friends and followers.
Thanks you for using your voice and joining us on this important day of action.
Will Petrik and Gail Clendenin