Trouble viewing? Read this email on the web.
Will you take 5 minutes to send one email and call Ohio's legislative leaders to ask them to take a vote on Medicaid expansion by June 30 (see the instructions below)?
Join Ohioans across the state taking action today in support of health care expansion. If some form of health care expansion isn't passed by June 30, inaction will cost Ohio taxpayers, small businesses, and jobs. Inaction will prevent families and communities from getting the health care coverage they need to be competitive.
Please follow the instructions below to ask the legislature to do the right thing and take a vote on Medicaid reform that expands coverage by June 30.
Instructions for the Day of Action
Step 1: Email Legislative Leaders
- Click here.
- Fill out your zip code (and address if needed).
- Edit / personalize the form email. It makes your message more effective.
Step 2: Call leaders in the Ohio House and Senate using the call script here.
- Senate President Keith Faber – 614-466-7584
- Speaker of the House Bill Batchelder -- 614-466-8140
- Sen. Dave Burke -- 614-466-8049
- Rep. Ron Amstutz -- 614-466-1474
Step 3: Spread the Word
- Forward this info to a friend
Thanks for taking the time to take action in this critical time for health care expansion. Please forward this email to other people who care about strengthening families and communities in Ohio and give them the opportunity to take action, too.
-Will Petrik and Gail Clendenin