Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Thursday, Sept. 11: NEW Advocacy Webinar Series Begins
Join Advocates for Ohio’s Future for a webinar on Nonprofit Voter Registration and Engagement on Thursday, September 11 from 3-4:00 p.m. This is the first webinar in our new monthly advocacy webinar series, discussing a new Ohio policy and advocacy topic each month.
Register here for the webinar on September 11 from 3-4:00 p.m.
You and your organization can help register and mobilize the people your organization serves, ensuring greater participation in our democracy. Our guest speakers from Ohio Votes will tell you how.
During the webinar on voter registration and engagement you’ll learn:
• Easy methods to register new voters and update voter registration
• The best question to ask to make sure voters have up-to-date registration
• The deadlines and Ohio ID rules for the 2014 general election
• Where to get registration materials and information cards for your organization
• What’s next for Advocates for Ohio’s Future
Register now for Nonprofit Voter Registration and Engagement and we’ll see you on September 11!
-Gail & Will
P.S. Sharing this invitation on social media or by email? Thanks! Here's the full registration link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA59D985834D3E