Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Healthcare Update, Storytelling for Advocacy Webinar October 9th
You were an active advocate for health care access with AOF in 2013, so we wanted to let you know that we're holding a webinar on October 9 from 3-4:00 p.m. to update you on health care access and Medicaid in Ohio. The webinar is filling up fast, so we hope you'll register and plan to join us.
Ohio's Medicaid program made health care available to more people than ever before in 2014, but there's more work to be done. We need you to spread the word about how health care is helping Ohioans with your network and legislators.
Register here for the webinar on October 9 from 3-4:00 p.m.
During the webinar we'll discuss:
- An update on enrollment and health care access in Ohio
- What's next for Ohio's Medicaid program
- Why personal stories will be critical in our efforts to support health care access
- How you can get involved to keep Ohio’s families and communities healthy in the coming months
Guest speakers will include:
- Col Owens, Co-Chair of Advocates for Ohio's Future and Senior Attorney at Legal Aid of Southeast Ohio
- Julie Di Rossi King, Executive Director of the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
Register now for Health Care Access & Medicaid in Ohio and we'll see you on October 9!
-Gail Clendenin & Will Petrik
P.S. Please share this invitation via email or social media. Thanks! Here’s the full registration link: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EB50DF85814E3B