Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Adult Protective Services and Child Welfare Webinar on November 13, 10 a.m.
Do you know what's coming next for adult protective services (APS) and child welfare in Ohio? These programs protect our state's oldest and youngest from abuse and neglect. Advocates for Ohio’s Future and our partners have been working with the administration to develop recommendations to better serve children and seniors in Ohio.
Join our webinar to learn more about the new recommendations and upcoming opportunities to strengthen services for children and seniors in your county.
Register here for the webinar on November 13 from 10-11:00 a.m.
- What’s been happening around APS and child welfare since the mid-biennium review
- How the new $10 million funding will be used in each program
- What innovation grant opportunities exist for counties and county partners
- The opportunities and challenges we’ll face in upcoming state budget advocacy
Guest speakers will include:
- Joel Potts, Executive Director, Ohio Job and Family Services Directors' Association
- Beth Kowalczyk, Chief Policy Officer, Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Gayle Channing Tenenbaum, Director of Policy and Governmental Affairs, Public Children Services Association of Ohio
Register now for the APS and child welfare webinar and we'll see you on November 13!
-Gail Clendenin & Will Petrik
P.S. Will you share this invitation via email or social media? Thanks! Here’s the full registration link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EB51D983884C31