Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Our push to collect stories from Ohioans across the state about their experience with health care through Ohio’s Medicaid program has been a HUGE success! We have collected over 50 individual stories from Ohioans living in 19 counties, and many are now available online on our OhioSPEAKS website.
Health care is changing the lives of Ohioans like Karen, an educator from Mahoning, Phillip, who now has a family doctor, Beth, a health care provider in Scioto county, and Roger, who now has health care after 25 years of being homeless. These stories show how Medicaid is strengthening families and communities throughout the state and we need your help to spread the good news!
These stories are essential to our advocacy efforts because they show that access to health care is having a powerful impact on thousands of Ohioans and their families.
Please Share A Story
Ohioans like Karen, Phillip, Beth, and Roger have enthusiastically shared their stories, now it's your turn:
- Read through stories from your area
- Share a story you love on social media
- Use this information to speak with your elected officials during the upcoming discussion around the budget
Learn More About Medicaid in Ohio
- Click here for individual stories about the benefits of Medicaid Expansion on our OhioSPEAKS page
- Click here to watch OhioSPEAKS videos on our YouTube channel
- For more information on the status of Medicaid in Ohio watch our Medicaid webinar