Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Food for Advocacy: State Budget Overview and Highlight on Hunger Webinar on February 12, 3p.m.
Big opportunities to advocate for Ohio’s families and communities are coming up in the state budget. The budget will include funding and policy decisions that impact all areas of health and human services, including children, seniors, health care, food, behavioral health, and programs that support Ohio's workforce.
Join us for a webinar that gets you ready for the opportunities and challenges for advocates in the state budget. The webinar will also highlight hunger and food insecurity in Ohio, with a guest speaker from The Ohio Association of Foodbanks.
Register here for the webinar on February 12 from 3-4p.m.
- Challenges and opportunities in the state budget
- What’s happening with hunger and food insecurity in Ohio
- Opportunities to advocate during the 2015 state budget process
Guest Speakers will include:
- Lisa Hamler-Fugitt, Executive Director, Ohio Association of Foodbanks
- Jon Honeck, PhD., Director of Public Policy, Center for Community Solutions
- Mark Davis, Co-Chair, Advocates for Ohio's Future
Register now for the state budget overview and highlight on hunger webinar now and we’ll see you on February 12!
P.S. Will you share this invitation via email or social media? Thanks! Here’s the full registration link: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EB54D78280473B