Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Supporting Work: How State Policy Decisions Can Support Employment and Working Ohioans on May 29, 10 a.m.
It's not too late to join us for a webinar about policy opportunities to support working Ohioans. The webinar will highlight how Ohio's public policies have the potential to create good jobs, increase opportunity for all Ohioans, and make Ohio's economy stronger.
We know that one of the biggest factors that move Ohioans up and out of poverty is a job, but a job doesn't always mean a living. Find out what opportunities we have to support employment and working Ohioans in the state budget.
Register here for the webinar on Friday, May 29 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
In this webinar we'll discuss:
Guest speakers will include:
- How state policy decisions have the potential to influence employment through person-centered work programs
- How state budget proposals will impact Ohio’s direct care workforce
- What programs are in place to support working Ohioans
- How you can advocate for working Ohioans in the Senate
- Joel Potts, Executive Director, Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
- Beth Kowalczyk, Chief Policy Officer, Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Wendy Patton, Senior Project Director, Policy Matters Ohio
Register now for the webinar and we’ll see you on May 29!
P.S. Will you share this invitation on social media? Here’s a post you can copy and share:
I registered for AOF's webinar to learn about policies that support work. Register now and join us on 5/29: http://bit.ly/1EB4he4