Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Supporting Work: How State Policy Decisions Can Support Employment and Working Ohioans Tomorrow at 10 a.m.
It's still not too late to join us for a webinar about policy opportunities to support working Ohioans.
Register here for the webinar tomorrow, May 29 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
We will be discussing how Ohio's public policies have the potential to create good jobs, increase opportunity for all Ohioans, and make Ohio's economy stronger. Find out what opportunities we have to support employment and working Ohioans in the state budget.
This webinar will cover:
Guest speakers will include:
- How state policy decisions have the potential to influence employment through person-centered work programs
- How state budget proposals will impact Ohio’s direct care workforce
- What programs are in place to support working Ohioans
- How you can advocate for working Ohioans in the Senate
- Joel Potts, Executive Director, Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
- Beth Kowalczyk, Chief Policy Officer, Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Wendy Patton, Senior Project Director, Policy Matters Ohio
Register now for the webinar and we’ll see you tomorrow!