Trouble reading? View it on the web.
It's Not Too Late: Final State Budget Update on Monday, June 22 at 12 p.m.
Over the last several months Advocates for Ohio's Future and our partners have been focusing on helping Ohioans be safe in their homes, afford the basics and find good jobs that stabilize families in the state budget. Now, the budget has moved into the last step of the process -- Conference Committee. Join us to learn what's happened with health and human services programs over the course of the budget process, and what you can still do to influence the budget bill.
Register here for the webinar Monday, June 22 from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
This webinar will cover:
- Where health and human services programs stand in the House and the Senate
- What's in store for the Conference Committee
- What actions you can take to influence the budget one final time
Guest speakers include:
- Bill Sundermeyer, State Director, Advocates for Ohio's Future
- Col Owens, Senior Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
- Mark Davis, President, Ohio Provider Resource Association
Register now for the webinar and we’ll see you Monday!
P.S. Will you share this invitation on social media? Here’s a post you can copy and share:
I registered for AOF's webinar on the final week of state budget advocacy. Join us on 6/22: http://bit.ly/1Txwpd9