Trouble reading? View it on the web.
It's Not Too Late: Final State Budget Update on Monday, June 22 at 12 p.m.
There's still time to join us for a webinar about the final state budget update.
Register here for the webinar Monday, June 22 from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
We will be discussing the last step of the budget process -- Conference Committee. Find out what's happened with health and human services programs over the course of the budget process as well as what you can still do to influence the budget bill.
This webinar will cover:
- Where health and human services programs stand in the House and the Senate
- What's in store for the Conference Committee
- What you can do to influence the budget bill a final time
Guest speakers include:
- Bill Sundermeyer, State Director, Advocates for Ohio's Future
- Col Owens, Senior Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
- Mark Davis, President, Ohio Provider Resource Association
Register now for the webinar and we’ll see you Monday!
P.S. Will you share this invitation on social media? Here’s a post you can copy and share:
I registered for AOF's webinar on the final week of state budget advocacy. Join us on 6/22: http://bit.ly/1Txwpd9