Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Advocacy Webinar Series Returns October 29th
We're happy to announce the return of our successful advocacy webinar series, beginning with a look at the latest poverty data on October 29th.
Although there are signs of recovery from the recession, the latest data show too many Ohioans are living in poverty. Investments in health and human services programs can help people out of poverty, but to do so lawmakers need to make these investments a priority.
Join us for a webinar about the state of poverty in Ohio on October 29th from 3-2 p.m.
In this webinar you will learn:
• trends in 2014 U.S. Census Bureau poverty data for the U.S. and Ohio
• federal and state programs and policies that help people get back on their feet
• opportunities to impact poverty
• Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director, Coalition on Human Needs
• Hannah Halbert, Policy Liason, Policy Matters Ohio
• Bill Sundermeyer, State Director, Advocates for Ohio’s Future
Register now for the state of poverty webinar on October 29 at 2pm.