Trouble reading? View it on the web.
Our advocacy webinar series returns on Oct. 29th. Join AOF and Ohio advocates for the latest poverty numbers and how you can make a difference.
Despite signs of an economic recovery, the latest data show that too many Ohioans remain in poverty. Lawmakers can help Ohioans out of poverty, but investments in health and human services must be made a priority.
Join us for a webinar about the state of poverty in Ohio on October 29th from 2-3:00 p.m.
In this webinar you'll learn:
• trends in 2014 U.S. Census Bureau poverty data for the U.S. and Ohio
• federal and state programs and policies that help people get back on their feet
• opportunities to impact poverty
• Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director, Coalition on Human Needs
• Hannah Halbert, Policy Liasion, Policy Matters Ohio
• Bill Sundermeyer, State Director, Advocates for Ohio’s Future
Register now for the state of poverty webinar on October 29 at 2pm.
P.S. Will you share this invitation on social media? Here’s a post you can copy and share:
I registered for AOF's webinar about the state of poverty in Ohio. Join us on 10/29! http://bit.ly/1PkN3v5