Trouble viewing? Read this email on the web.
Since its expansion in 2014, Ohio’s Medicaid program has played a critical role in cutting the number of uninsured Ohioans almost in half. With talk of repealing the Affordable Care Act at the federal level, what are the implications on Ohio’s budget process? Join Advocates for Ohio’s Future for a webinar on the importance of comprehensive health care and the impact not maintaining this coverage will have on low-income Ohioans.
Register for our webinar
Thursday, January 12 from 3-4:00 p.m. to discuss the benefits of expanded health care access and what challenges lie ahead.
The webinar will cover:
- An overview of Ohio’s Medicaid program
- Update on enrollment and health care access in Ohio
- What’s next for the Affordable Care Act and Medicaid
- Implications for the upcoming state budget
- Impact changes will have on coverage for kids
- How you can advocate for health care in the coming months
Guest speakers will include:
- Loren Anthes, Public Policy Fellow, Medicaid Policy Center, The Center for Community Solutions
- Wendy Patton, Senior Project Director, Policy Matters Ohio
- Brandi Slaughter, Chief Executive Officer, Voices for Ohio’s Children
Register now for The Future of Medicaid and Health Care Access in Ohio and we'll see you January 12!
P.S. Will you share this invitation?
Here’s a post you can copy and share:
I registered for AOF's webinar to learn about the future of Medicaid & health care access in Ohio. Join in on 1/12: http://bit.ly/2icvq3A