Trouble viewing? Read this email on the web.
The harsh reality for too many workers is that a job doesn’t mean a living. While Ohio’s families are bringing in less money, the costs to support a family have gone up. By ensuring all Ohioans have the education and skills to be competitive and the necessary supports to bridge the gap between what they earn and what they need, we make Ohio’s workforce more competitive.
Register for our webinar next Tuesday, April 18 at noon to learn what opportunities we have to support employment and working Ohioans in the state budget.
In the webinar we’ll discuss:
Guest speakers include:
- What programs are in place to support working Ohioans
- How expanding the SNAP Employment & Training Program helps more Ohioans find and maintain meaningful employment
- What impact work supports, including child care and the Earned Income Tax Credit, have on employment
Register now for our webinar on supporting work and we’ll see you next Tuesday!
- Wendy Patton, Senior Project Director, Policy Matters Ohio
- Hannah Halbert, Workforce Researcher, Policy Matters Ohio
- Kalitha Williams, Policy Liaison, Policy Matters Ohio
P.S. Due to a recent system update, we highly recommend using the Google Chrome browser to participate in the webinar.